How to get to thecottages – 91 Ridge Road Scott’s Landing
from the south
- follow the main road north of Auckland to Warkworth. Signs north of the harbour bridge are for Whangarei – follow these
- when you get to Warkworth stay on the main road (or head in to the supermarket for supplies – turn right at the second set of lights
- at the third set of lights after the bridge where the road goes down to a single lane move into the right hand lane and turn right. The brown tourist signpost refers Tawharanui and Scandrett Regional Park and Goat Island Marina.
- once you have right turned you need to stay in the right hand lane and veer right to be on the road to Snell’s Beach and Algies Bay.
- stay on this road travel through both Snell’s Beach and Algies Bay and soon after you pass through Algies Bay you turn right at the sign for Scott’s Point (Landing). This is Ridge Road travel along here until you get to thecottages (number 91) on your right.
- enter the driveway Tui Cottage is on your left and Fantail Cottage is on your right
from the north
- at the first set of traffic lights when you reach Warkworth turn left.
- follow directions from the fourth bullet point when coming from the south
from Matakana Village
- head back toward Warkworth
- turn left into Sharp Road (the third road on the left)
- at the end of Sharp Road rejoin the road to Snell’s Beach and Algies Bay
- rest of route as from the south second to last bullet point
To make a booking or an enquiry please email us via our contact page or call us on 09-4256684